We have NO joining or membership fees here at The Fitness Factory.
To become a member, all you have to do is:
* Pop in to see us - we are a friendly bunch!
* Complete a PAR-Q form (it's a health questionnaire with a posh name!)
* You will then be a 'member' and given a membership number
* Sign-in, choose your payment option and away you go!
* You will only need an induction if you have never used a gym before
and if you want one, just ask - It's FREE!
Our membership options explained:
Gym & Classes
Gym Session £3.50 / Class £4.50
Kids Gym £4 / Kids Dance £4
Weekly (Runs Monday to Sunday)
Gym & Classes £12
Monthly Options (Not a contract – cash or s/o)
Gym & Classes £30
Student & Over 50 Gym & Classes £26
Kids Gym £16 / Kids Gym & Classes £20
For joint and family options please speak to a member of staff.
If you'd like to set up a standing order, just bring your bank details with you to the gym and complete the form with one of our staff at reception. Easy peasy!
Monday - Thursday: 7.00am - 9.30pm
Friday: 7.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 3.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 3.00pm